Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What's cooking between Katrina and Saif?

Can Saif Ali Khan be a threat to Salman Khan’s love life? The cosy equation that Katrina is sharing with Saif these days, is the latest talking point among the industry people.Few people are also smelling romance between chhote nawaab and Sallu's jaan.Further, the news of Katrina and Saif being chess-buddies on the sets of the film Race for hours has given a lot of fodder to the rumour-mongers.
But even these strong rumours have not deterred Katrina to talk all good and positive things about her relationship with Saif.
Says she, "He is a fantastic person. He is such a nice company. He is among the decent actors of the film industry and I like to gel with such people. What makes us very good friends is that we both have lot of things in common besides our interest in playing chess."
"It’s not just a chess connection, he's a nice person and I feel comfortable with him."
But what about the rumours linking her with chhote nawaab? Says she, "Industry has talked about my affair with so many other actors too. So why respond to silly things which don’t even exist? Lots of things are written about my relationships that even I don’t know."
"I don’t have any problem with any of my co-actresses ever. But sometimes it is said that I am not comfortable with Bipasha, Priyanka and many others. I am tired of clarifying all this."
On being asked about the recent jail term of Salman, she says, "I don’t want to share my person issues with media. I don’t want everyone to know about it."

No comments: